In order to ensure that your warranty remains valid, make sure that your bedding is never stained or soiled in any manner. No bedding will be picked up, which is stained. You must keep your invoice and warranty form in order to validate any warranty claim.
- Your POKEBED bedding equipment will be repaired if the company agrees that the product is defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects, during the life of your warranty (other than specific limitations contained herein). Body impressions are caused by the natural compressions of quality upholstery materials, and are not structural defects.
- Warranty shall not apply if bedding has been burned, soiled, is in unsanitary condition or otherwise abused or damaged, and it shall not apply to border wires which are bent due to moving the sleep set.
- If a mattress is purchased separately, the use of an improper foundation may lead to abuse and the damage is not covered by the terms of this warranty.
- POKEBED matching foundation or equivalent is required for proper support.
- Because of the nature of the product, the mattress fabric is excluded from this warranty.
- All transportation costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Services and handling charges will apply
- In the unlikely event you observe a defect, you should contact POKEBED by sending an e-mail, and provide the purchase invoice with your Warranty.
Claim is not valid without presentation of the Warranty duly stamped by POKEBED